Cegos attaches great importance to the careful handling of personal data received from customers and website visitors. We ensure that all personal data is handled in accordance with the law.
Cegos uses data you enter
- To comply with your requests for information, including information relating to training courses;
- To forward a newsletter and other informative reports;
- To process survey data if you have registered for a survey project;
- To carry out all activities relating to the enrolment and participation in a training course;
- To keep you-up-to-date with regard to training courses and developments that could be of interest to you;
- For all other activities and processes associated with the running of our training course business, including e-learning.
We will only use your information within the Cegos group, and will not make this data available to any third parties, unless this is your explicit wish.
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.