Formation : Improved Key Account Management
Le programme de la formation
Three 30’ e-learning modules
The importance of the Key Account Manager
- Understanding the importance of the Key Account Manager.
- Summarising the impacts of the Key Account Manager.
- Defining your mission and four strategic roles as a Key Account Manager.
- Characterising the different phases of organisation for the Key Account Manager.
Analysing strategic customers successfully
- Using three pieces of advice and four spheres to carry out effective analysis.
- Carrying out in-depth competitor analysis.
- Using the Key Account Manager’s two SWOT matrices.
Identifying the stakes of the Account Business Plan
- Defining the purpose and benefits of an Account Business Plan.
- Using effective methods to build an Account Business Plan.
- Measuring the effectiveness of your relationship with your customer.
- Optimising your relationship with your customer using the Account Business Plan.
Two-day classroom course
1/ Balancing your responsibilities
- Analysing your organisation and its missions.
- Adapting your day-to-day tasks to the requirements of your sector.
2/ Managing market data
- Assessing key account performance.
- Analysing each customer within its wider environment.
- Performing the dual SWOT analysis.
3/ Creating your Account Business Plan
- Setting an ambition for the account.
- Developing your strategy.
- Determining your action plan.
- Assessing and managing risks.
4/ Managing account relationships
- Identifying and engaging "key" stakeholders.
- Assessing relationship performance and adjusting your strategy accordingly.
- Improving account relationships.
5/ Managing Business Plan implementation
- Organising implementation and mobilising the team.
- Managing action plan progress.
- Boosting cooperation and avoiding conflict.
Two 30’ e-learning modules
Managing action plans in teams
- Understanding your role as manager of the action plan implementation process.
- Organising its implementation and mobilising the team.
- Developing cooperation between team members.
- Managing the human aspects effectively in the long term.
Removing the five major obstacles to effectiveness
- The KAM, between action and analysis.
- The KAM, team player or lone wolf.
- Being a KAM: thinking outside the box.
- Being a KAM: knowing how to anticipate.
- Being a KAM: encouraging.
Les avantages Cegos
- Building a strategy for your customer: the Account Business Plan.
- Boosting your influence with the customer.
- Dividing your energy between the KAM’s four strategic roles.
- Pre-learning and post-learning assessments.
- E-learning modules available for 1 year.
- Personalised guidance during the entire training path.