Formation : Three Dimensions of Sales Negotiations
Le programme de la formation
- Three 30’ e-learning modules
Background to commercial negotiations
- Differences between selling and negotiating.
- Positioning yourself in the negotiation context.
- Understand buyers better to negotiate better.
Preparing commercial negotiations
- Stabilising the balance of power using the power index matrix.
- Preparing margins of manoeuvre using the negotiable points matrix.
- Anticipating requests using the bargaining chips matrix.
Commercial negotiations: 7 keys to effective meetings
- How to make a successful start.
- Strengthening your negotiating position.
- Steering towards a satisfying conclusion.
Two-day classroom course
1/ Identifying the three keys to sales negotiation
- Tactics : preparing for your negotiations
- Techniques : mastering face-to-face negotiating.
- Behaviour : adopting an effective attitude.
2/ Developing your negotiation tactics
- Assessing the stakes of your sales negotiation.
- Selecting your negotiating position before the meeting.
- Preparing for your negotiation meeting: the negotiation matrix, bargaining chips.
3/ Mastering face-to-face negotiations
- Mastering the seven keys to effective negotiation meetings.
- Leading the meeting through to its conclusion.
- Avoiding the traps and tricks used by professional buyers.
4/ Adopting the right attitude to maintain a positive relationship
- Permanently shifting the balance of power.
- Understanding the other person and making yourself understood.
- Being assertive in difficult situations.
- Adapting to the other person's needs.
5/ The six-point checklist to sales negotiation
- Sell first, negotiate later... and only if required.
- If you feel like a hostage, free yourself first.
- Remember that you are responsible for your company’s margins, not your client’s.
- Negotiate the terms of the agreement.
- Create a positive relationship when closing.
- Take the lead when it comes to customer relationship management.
Two 30’ e-learning modules
Commercial negotiations: coping with the pitfalls
- Dealing with buyer-specific negotiation techniques.
- Dealing with assertive techniques.
- Responding to intimidation and disqualification tactics.
Commercial negotiations: asserting yourself
- Listening skills.
- Understanding buyers for improved negotiation.
- Choosing the appropriate words.
- Using the ‘FRANC’ method.
Les avantages Cegos
- Choose your negotiating style to suit the context and what you know about the customer.
- Optimise your preparation for negotiations.
- Resist and gain concessions in face-to-face negotiations.
- Maintain high-quality commercial relationships.
- Pre-learning and post-learning assessments.
- E-learning modules available for 1 year.
- Personalised guidance during the entire training path.