“It is extremely reassuring to work with a full-service provider. "
Trainer & learning community manager
BENU wanted to support their pharmacist managers in their managerial role.
- Target group: Pharmacists (approx. 200 people)
- Distribution of languages: French (70%) German (20%) Italian (10%)
We developed a blended learning pathway based on the following key areas:
- Managing me
- Managing others
- Managing my business
The challenge: Identify, select and support the best consultant profiles for the assignment.
Conclusion: This works on a highly trustworthy partnership
- Overall the learners were more knowledgeable about how to develop and motivate their teams
- Effective learning transfer to the workplace thanks to a 4-step blended learning programme
- Engagement in learning through a rich learner experience with personalised pathways, group coaching and 1-2-1 support
Key success factors:
- Program totally customized to the reality of the pharmacists.
- Great participation and support from the learning team and senior leadership.
- Experience in carefully managing the different aspects of the project roll out and rigorous process of certification for all the local trainers