October 15, 2019 in Paris - 8:30 am to 2 pm
Successful transformation requires a direction, but it also requires confronting new ideas.
In this morning, under the banner of accelerating growth, you will discover the avenues explored by two international experts, Navi Radjou and Rahaf Harfoush. You will also be able to draw inspiration from the best practices of major companies (La Redoute, Orange, Malakoff Médéric, Flowbird, etc.) that have reinvented their business model or implemented successful innovation strategies.
Become the performance accelerator of your business
Sign up for this morning of exchanges and discover how to innovate, transform and accelerate your performance:
- 8:30 am - Welcome breakfast
- 09h00 - Interview: "Permanent connection: which drivers influence our digital behaviours? »
Rahaf Harfouch, Managing Director, Red Thread Institute of Digital Culture
- 09h35 - Round table: "From Strategy to Implementation, drawing on best practices to accelerate growth".
Bertrand Barthélemy, President of Flowbird
Luc Bretones, Director of the Orange Fab technocenter and network, Orange
David Giblas, Chief Innovation, Digital, Data Officer, Malakoff Médéric
Christophe Perilhou, Director Learning & Solutions, Cegos
- 10:30 am - Networking break
- 10.50 am - Interview: "How to reinvent your business model? »
Eric Courteille, Co-Chairman, La Redoute and Relais Colis
- 11h20 - #2 Keynote: "No growth without consciousness. The new challenges for the company "
Navi Rajavi, Author, Innovation and Leadership Advisor
- 12h00 to 14h00 - Cocktail lunch
During this morning, you will enjoy privileged moments of exchange and networking with your peers, opinion leaders and company representatives, experts in business transformation to accelerate the growth of your business.
Cegos, in partnership with Les Echos, invites you on October 15, 2019 (8:30 am - 2:00 pm) at the Les Echos headquarters, 10 rue de Grenelle Paris 15
Learn more about the event and the speakers