We’ve been doing this for a long time – since 1926, in fact! We’ve worked in more than 50 countries, and we’ve helped thousands of businesses on their journey towards better things. Through this unmatched experience, we have gained a deep understanding of the challenges our customers face, and we use this understanding every day to keep them ahead of the game.
200'000 people trained... every year!
- At Cegos, we understand what it takes to organise a truly international educational operation.
- We roll out learning journeys for teams based all over the world and coordinate every aspect of the operation: admin, cultural needs and learning styles.
- Passionate learning groups worldwide enjoy our courses year after year.
- We train 200,000 people annually and design and deliver 350 global learning programmes - tailor-made for their needs.
- 400 certified trainers in over 30 countries are ready to go at a moment's notice, because your project and needs are unique.
Our core capability areas - Helping your team on its journey
At Cegos, we have four core beliefs that define our approach
1. Commitment to learning over time
Turning skills into performance is about building effective habits that stick. We all know that changing our approach or developing new habits takes time, and that’s why we structure our learning programs to help learners build skills, reinforce new skills, and ensure practice is carried out in the real world.
2. Human interaction
Our expert trainers connect with learners, keeping them motivated, engaged and focused on the gradual development of their capabilities. This is the “performance multiplier” at the core of our approach; lessons are always more fun when they’re delivered by a human!
3. A personalized experience
Every learner is unique, so our methodology focuses on building personalisation into each pathway. From using AI and tailored content, to sourcing expert coaches and trainers for individual courses, we pride ourselves on our engaging approach to learning.
4. On-the-job transfer
Transforming the performance of individuals and organizations requires a focus on results. We work with every customer to help them make positive changes in the real world of work, giving them the tools they need to take their learning back to the workplace.