Cegos Group is an award-winning learning & development solutions provider. With hubs in 10 worldwide locations and delivering learning across over 50 countries, Cegos supports 250’000 learners annually. Offering learning in a variety of subjects including Management & Leadership, Sales, Efficiency, Project Management, IT, HR, Marketing, Train the Trainer and more; Cegos is proud to be recognized as the world’s leading L&D Solutions group.
Cegos Swiss is a fast-growing branch of Cegos Group, located in Geneva, working with customers nationwide and learners on a global scale. Our customers’ and learners’ expectations are high and so are ours. We are driven by Making A Difference and know that our successes are not only down to the quality of our content but the way in which it is delivered. We are therefore looking to expand our network and to engage with associate facilitators.
If you identify with the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- You are an experienced facilitator with the ability to coach, challenge and change behaviour within a professional learning environment
- You have experience of professional learning and coaching within a range of organisations and you can provide evidence of delivering results for your customers
- You are passionate and results driven
- You are adaptable with excellent listening skills
- You can deliver impactful learning journeys in English, French or German. Any other languages would be an advantage
What’s on offer:
- Innovative and modern content, designed by Cegos Learning Consultants
- Engaged and dynamic team who believe in Making A Difference
- Leading Swiss-based organisations as customers